Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Love with Food March 2014

Love with Food

The Price: $10.00 a month

Ships out: Once a month

The Extras: For each box purchased, Love with Food donates a meal to someone in need.




First Look!

 This month's theme is "Flavors of the World"


Wai Lana  chips in Sea Salt and Vinegar


Pasta Chips in Marinara This was an interesting chip. I would consider it in between a chip and a cracker. I don't think I would purchase the marinara flavor again, but would be open to trying another flavor. 


Chimes Ginger Chews in Mango and Original


Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread These were super yummy.


Pierrot Gourmand  lollipop in Lait Grenadine


Desert Gardens Taco and Burrito Meat Seasoning. This was good. It was unusual and had oatmeal pieces. I really like this brand. I received the spinach dip in another box and really liked that also, I will be looking into other selections from this company.


Emmy's Chai Spice macaroons Not gonna lie - kinda scared to try these...


All of the coupons I received with the March box. 


Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey Tea I forgot to take an individual picture of this. 
Everything I got in this month's box!


If you would like to sign up for your own subscription, please consider using my Referral Link

No comments:

Post a Comment