Tuesday, May 20, 2014

IPSY April 2014


I received my IPSY bag. Keep reading to see what I got!

Price: $10.00 (free shipping)

Ships out: Every month.

Extras: Each month the products featured in the bag have special subscriber discounts. Points system that is accrued for each review you post on the IPSY site from the products that you received in each month's bag. These points as well as referral points can be redeemed for extra products in future month's bags. 


First Look!

This month's bag was more square that the previous bags that I have received. The design on this bag is in the shape of a record player. 


The theme is 'Beauty Rocks'


1.6 oz. Big Sexy Hair Root pump volumizing spray mousse


FULL SIZE! Mary Kay at Play Jelly lip gloss in 'Teddy Bare'


0.25 oz. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion exfoliant


0.03 oz. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet glide-on eye pencil in Black Velvet


FULL SIZE! Elizabeth Mott 'Pop! Goes the Shadow' eyeshadow single in Champagne I really liked the color of this eyeshadow and it's exactly the types of color that I like. 


Everything in my April IPSY bag. 

If you would like to sign up for your own IPSY subscription, please consider using my Referral Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment