Friday, May 23, 2014

Love with Food April 2014

Love with Food

The Price: $10.00 a month

Ships out: Once a month

The Extras: For each box purchased, Love with Food donates a meal to someone in need.

First Look!

This month's theme is 'Flower Power'


1 bag Heart-Tea Wild Hibiscus tea


1 oz. Crave Canyon Kettle popcorn in Cane Juice and Sea Salt This was super delicious.


0.75 oz. Sensible Foods Crunch Dried Fruit in Orchard Blend. This was also super good. The texture was much better than what I was expecting. It was a freeze dried- but very crunchy texture. I would absolutely purchase this again. 


Sahale Snacks  in Almonds with Cranberries, Honey and Sea Salt I have tried other nut products from this brand before so I was really happy to see this in my box this month. I was even happier to see a coupon so that I can get more. Interestingly enough, the only place that I have seen these products in store is in gas stations. 


Vintage Bee Creamed honey with chocolate and mint I ate this straight from the tube. I thought it was nice. It was a slightly chunky texture and the chocolate was a nice touch. I wanted a little bit less of the mint - I thought it was a bit too strong. 


 1 bar Bumble Bar organic energy bar in Original


Fior di frutta fruit spread in strawberries and wild strawberries


1 wafer Meli Honey Wafers


Everything I got in this month's box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment